Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I choose...Conscious Awareness

Are you unconsciously unconscious? Most of us are! LOL I know I was. I now choose to live in Conscious Awareness where there is no limitation and endless opportunities. Did you know that making contact with these magnificent beings you ultimately trigger a connection with your own unconscious? Making contact with the whale is like making contact with your unconscious mind.Allowing the cycle to be complete between the conscious and unconscious minds so that was once hidden in the unconscious can now come into the light. I am planning a couple of Dolphin Swim trips this spring and maybe one Whale trip. What do you think?

1 comment:

Linda J. Spencer said...

After hearing you speak of them, and reading about your experiences in your book, I would love to go for a swim with the dolphins. Sign me up:)